Welcome to Gratitude Retreat Experiences in Warwick
Gratitude is the foundation for all positive qualities, uplifting you when you feel sad, and acting as a natural antidote to depressed states of mind. By shining the light of gratitude on your life, you can improve your relationships, strengthen your resilience, and increase your ability to think in a creative, positive manner. Please make your online booking here
Each Gratitude retreat in Warwick will explore different methods to cultivate gratitude, this means the retreats can be attended consecutively and you’ll learn something new each time your attend, or as one-off experiences. Beginners are most welcome!
Now is the time to pause, mindfully breathe, and journey deep into the uplifting world of happiness. Through gently following the guided meditations presented on this retreat, step-by-step, you will discover how to water, grow, nourish, and increase the precious mind of gratitude. Discover how your mind of gratitude can function as a stable and deep source of happiness.
If you take your time as you train in Gratitude, your mind will relax, and a calm smile will appear on your face. I like to call this ‘The Buddha Smile’. A warm, happy, and peaceful experience. When you look up and out at your world, there will be a softness in your eyes and an openness in your heart; this will naturally uplift your mind and allow you to transcend the stress of modern life.
Saturday July 6th, 2024
Saturday November 2nd, 2024
Please book your seat/s here.
- 10am: Arrival
- 10.15am-11.15pm: Session 1
- Tea Break
- 11.45am-12.45pm: Session 2
- 1.45pm-2.45pm: Session 3
- Tea Break
- 3.15pm-4.15pm: Session 4 and Conclusion
- Each session consists of two guided meditations and a teaching.
- The Retreat is led by Adam Dacey.
- Refreshments are available during the tea-breaks and there is opportunity to explore the beautiful building and gardens. Please bring a packed lunch. Also consider a flask if you wish to minimise touch-points.
- The day will include guided meditations, walking meditation, teaching, and a copy of Guide to the Grateful Way of Life to take home with you (please note hard copies of this book are now sold out, all future bookings until the re-print will receive the ebook). There will be time to relax between each session. The whole day costs £35 (with a £1.50 booking fee).
Please make your online booking here. Your booking includes the whole day retreat, a copy of the ebook of Guide to the Grateful Way of Life, and audio resources from the retreat which you can practice at home.
Warwick Quaker Meeting House
39 High Street
A pleasant fifteen minute walk/five minute cycle from Warwick Station.
There is some on-street parking and various car parks in Warwick. Warwick Councils website has details of the car parks.