- Tuesday, January 7th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open below.
- Tuesday, April 21st, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open in January 2020.
- Tuesday September 15th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open in April 2020.
- Tuesday, January 7th, 2020, for eight weeks.
- Bishop Vesey School, Lichfield Rd, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2NH.
- £55.00 for the entire course (Book online below with small booking fee).
- £65.99 for the entire course with
book(Book online below with small booking fee).
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Guided by Adam Dacey, founder of Mindspace. Author of two books and a former Buddhist monk with over twenty-five years of full-time international experience, practising and teaching mindful meditation.
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening: Introduction to mindful meditation.
Week 2: Mindful Body: Learning to live in the moment and increase focus.
Week 3: Mindful Breathing: Discover how to reduce stress and anxiety.
Week 4: Mindful Mind: Develop emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement: Establishing a dynamic practice.
Week 6: Mindful Eating: A tasty session, using mindful eating exercises.
Week 7: Mindful Sleep: How to fall asleep peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart: How mindfulness can improve our relationships.…
There are three booking options for January 2020:
Option 1: Book for the entire course. Option 2: Pay-as-you-go. Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class!
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £56.00 for the entire course (online booking fee, £1.95).
- Please note there is also an option to purchase the book to go with the course (£10.99) when you make your payment. Collect from reception on the opening night.
- If you wish to read the book prior to the class then please order separately here and we will send it to your home address.
- Your booking includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Solihull on Saturday, 1st February (if you can’t make this date you are welcome to attend another date).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s and emails of all attendees when you book.
PAYMENT: JANUARY 2020:.
Under payment options you can select how many people you wish to book on the course and whether you wish to include the book with your payment.
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
- Turn up at the class and pay with cash. £9.00 per session.
- Please enter your details below if you choose this option.
- This option does not include the retreat or online resources.
- You’re welcome to book at the end of the first class if you would like to try a session.
DIRECTIONS & MAP
Bishop Vesey School, Lichfield Rd, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2NH.
Plenty of parking inside the school car-park. Enter from Boswell Rd. The class takes place in the beautiful historic Activity Hall (sometimes called the Old Big School). Please download site-map if you wish to locate the position of the class within the school before attending.
Read reviews below from the course and add your own below.
Great course with lots of food for thought. Very interesting seeing things from a different perspective.
I enjoyed it. It made me relax and feel very peaceful and happy. Helping me to learn how to relax.
I really enjoyed the course, especially the mindful eating session. Overall I found the whole course very enjoyable.
Found the course helpful and improved my concentration.
Excellent. Felt very relaxed and positive after every session. The e-resources are very good.
Good content. Good practice, methods and materials.
Great. Very good.
Very good. I appreciated the gentle pace of the course.
I loved it. Found some great analogies I carry with me and throughout life. Brilliant techniques in the book too.
Great couse. I found it hard to concentrate at times. I think with practice it would be great to apply it to everyday life.
Informative and interesting. Clear modelling of how to complete different mindful practices.
The course was very good. I particularly like the break out, chat, catch up sessions, where we spoke to each other on the course and formed bonds with one another.
Excellent really enjoyed it. Definitely will continue to the next course.
Great course. Learned a lot over the weeks. Good that it is an hour as enough time to take in the information. Nice group of people, very comfortable environment.
Very good, Adam is an effective teacher. It helped having the online resources as well.
Fantastic! Brilliantly delivered. I loved Adams personality and humour, this really shone through. Learned a lot and will look at booking more 🙂
It was good overall, enjoyed the sleeping exercise and the mindful eating week.
I thought it was very interesting. I learned quite a lot about how to relax and to absorb positive energy.
I found the course very interesting and an insight. Very helpful given my personal situation.
Very enjoyable and useful. Information on relaxing and clearing your thoughts.
Really enjoyed doing this. Have tried lots of different meditation styles with little success. Have not been able to clear my mind. Adams approach has been so much better for me.
This was a fantastic course. I will definitely be back for future courses. I think the way that things were split up over weeks but built on each other, really help me to understand the concepts.
Submit your review