A New Six Week Mindspace+
from Saturday December 2nd
Livestreamed to your Home
(or watch the recording)
Once you have completed a beginners series you can take the next step and join Mindspace+
- The next series will be a livestreamed six-week course on Saturdays from December 2nd, 2023 via Zoom.
- Streamed directly to the comfort of your home each week from 10am to 11am GMT.
- The course includes guided Meditations, teaching, discussion, online resources, with an additional bonus New Years Eve Retreat – a wonderful way to usher in the New Year.
- Tara Meditation will encourage us to culitvate our active compassion and quick wisdom; essential mental states if we wish to transform and liberate our minds and be of the most benefit to others.
- The course will also introduce the visualisation of Tara, who is as a female enlightened being (Buddha) and share special mantra recitation practices that can empower of Meditations.
to Tara Meditation
Transform your Mind
5. Quick Wisdom
Pathways to Happiness
Supporting our practice
Meet Your Teacher
Book your seat below
When: Starting Saturday 2nd December, 2023 for six weeks. 10am each Saturday.
Cost: You can pay in one payment: £45.00. Or pay over six weeks, £7.50 for six weeks.
Your course includes a livestream each week, along with audio and video resources to continue your practice at home.
Access the livestream Tara Meditation from Saturday 2nd December for six weeks
Upon booking you’ll immediately receive a link to access the livestream each Saturday from December 2nd at 10am via Zoom. Includes six classes, the e-resources, and the New Years Eve Retreat.
Tara Meditation will encourage us to culitvate our active compassion and quick wisdom; essential mental states if we wish to transform and liberate our minds and be of the most benefit to others. The course will also introduce the visualisation of Tara, who is as a female enlightened being (Buddha) and share special mantra recitation practices that can empower of Meditations.
Week 1: An Introduction to Tara Meditation – Discover this powerful training
Week 2: Visualisation and Concentration – Bringing visualisation into our practice
Week 3: Mantra Meditation – Meditating with Taras Mantra to transform our minds
Week 4: Active Compassion – Meditations to guide us through the festive period
Week 5: Quick Wisdom – Swifly recognising the mental pathways to happiness
New Years Eve Meditation Retreat on Sunday 31st December which will include a guided Meditation taking us into 2024 – Happy New Year!
Week 6: A Spiritual Friend – Reflecting on the importance of spirtual friends
Mindspace+ is a learning platform to help you deepen your experience of mindful meditation
Arising in your life
to the World