Mindfulness and Meditation in Harborne
- Monday, January 6th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open below.
- Monday, April 20th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open in January 2020.
- Monday September 14th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open in April 2020.
- Monday, January 6th, 2020, for eight weeks.
- The Kenrick Centre, Mill Farm Rd, Harborne, B17 0QX
- £55.00 for the entire course (Book online below with small booking fee).
- £65.99 for the entire course with
book(Book online below with small booking fee).
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Guided by Adam Dacey, founder of Mindspace. Author of two books and a former Buddhist monk with over twenty-five years of full-time international experience, practising and teaching mindful meditation.
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening
Learn to listen with relaxed attention and enjoy a practice that naturally brings us into the present moment. This training also helps to improve our relationships with others both at work and home.
Week 2: Mindful Body
We will learn several Mindful Body pieces of training, between 5-15 minutes in length helping us to live more
Week 3: Mindful Breathing
Discover a practice that reduces the stress in our mind, practised by millions of people around the world.
Week 4: Mindful Mind
Learn how to watch the mind quietly and let thoughts pass, allowing the growth of emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement
Explore how to establish a more dynamic Mindfulness practice, through the practices of Mindful walking and Mindful standing.
Week 6: Mindful Eating
Mindful eating exercises and tips on how we can progress with our training. A tasty session!
Week 7: Mindful Sleep
A good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy body and mind.
Learn how to fall asleep with a calm mind, dream peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart
The course will conclude with a series of practices that encourage the development of loving-kindness and compassion.
There are three booking options for January 2020:
Option 1: Book for the entire course. Option 2: Pay-as-you-go. Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class!
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £56.00 for the entire course (online booking fee, £1.95).
- Please note there is also an option to purchase the book to go with the course (£10.99) when you make your payment. Collect from reception on the opening night.
- If you wish to read the book prior to the class then please order separately here and we will send it to your home address.
- Your booking includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Solihull on Saturday, 26th October (if you can’t make this date you are welcome to attend another date).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s and emails of all attendees when you book.
PAYMENT: JANUARY 2020:.
Under payment options you can select how many people you wish to book on the course and whether you wish to include the book with your payment.
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
- Turn up at the class and pay with cash. £9.00 per session.
- Please enter your details below if you choose this option.
- This option does not include the retreat or online resources.
- You’re welcome to book at the end of the first class if you would like to try a session.
The Kenrick Centre, Mill Farm Road, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 0QX
(See directions below. The building is fully accessible for wheelchair users.)
Read testimonials from previous courses here.
For other locations please visit this page.
If you have already taken a beginners course you may be interested in the Mindspace+ programme.
Bring this course to your business or school, contact us to discuss the options.
DIRECTIONS & MAP
The Kenrick Centre is delightfully situated for training in Mindfulness and Meditation in the Harborne area. With plenty of parking and good transport links.
Submit your review