Mindfulness and Meditation in Harborne
Dates for 2024:
Week beginning, May 22nd, 2024 – bookings open now
Week beginning, September 25th, 2024 – bookings open in June.
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024, for eight weeks
- Grove Hall, 99 Grove Ln, Birmingham B17 0QT
- £59.00 for the entire course.
- £70.00 for the entire course with book.
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Guided by Adam Dacey, founder of Mindspace. Author of four books and a former Buddhist monk with over twenty-seven years of full-time international experience, practising and teaching mindful meditation.
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening
Learn to listen with relaxed attention and enjoy a practice that naturally brings us into the present moment. This training also helps to improve our relationships with others both at work and home.
Week 2: Mindful Body
We will learn several Mindful Body pieces of training, between 5-15 minutes in length helping us to live more
Week 3: Mindful Breathing
Discover a practice that reduces the stress in our mind, practised by millions of people around the world.
Week 4: Mindful Mind
Learn how to watch the mind quietly and let thoughts pass, allowing the growth of emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement
Explore how to establish a more dynamic Mindfulness practice, through the practices of Mindful walking and Mindful standing.
Week 6: Mindful Eating
Mindful eating exercises and tips on how we can progress with our training. A tasty session!
Week 7: Mindful Sleep
A good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy body and mind.
Learn how to fall asleep with a calm mind, dream peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart
The course will conclude with a series of practices that encourage the development of loving-kindness and compassion.
There are three booking options for May 2024:
Option 1: Book for the entire course. Option 2: Pay-as-you-go. Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class!
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £60.00 for the entire course.
- Please note there is also an option to purchase the book to go with the course (£10.99) when you make your payment. Collect from reception on the opening night.
- If you wish to read the book prior to the class then please order separately here and we will send it to your home address.
- Your booking includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Kings Heath on Saturday, June 15th ( or alternate date if you cannot make this one).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s and emails of all attendees when you book.
PAYMENT: May 2024:
Under payment options you can select how many people you wish to book on the course and whether you wish to include the book with your payment.
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
Mindful in Harborne – PAYG
Book here if you wish to try one of the sessions or attend on a PAYG basis.
Silent Meditation Retreat in London – Saturday November 16th
Silent Meditation Retreat:
Saturday November 16th in Hammersmith
23 in stock
- On this day you can enjoy complete silence to help you gain a deeper experience of meditation.
- Including guided meditations, walking Meditation & teaching.
- Between each session, there will be refreshments and time to relax in the beautiful surroundings.
- Please bring a packed lunch.
- The whole day costs £40 or £35 if you pre-book one week before
- Grove Hall, 99 Grove Ln, Birmingham B17 0QT
(See directions below. The building is fully accessible for wheelchair users.)
Read testimonials from previous courses here.
For other locations please visit this page.
If you have already taken a beginners course you may be interested in the Mindspace+ programme.
Bring this course to your business or school, contact us to discuss the options.
DIRECTIONS & MAP
The Grove Hall is delightfully situated for training in Mindfulness and Meditation in the Harborne/Birmingham area. With plenty of parking and good transport links.
Submit your review