A Half Day Mindfulness and Meditation Workshop in Solihull.
Thursday November 13th: 10-1pm, £20 per person
10am: Arrival & Refreshments
10.15am – 11.15am: Session 1
11.45am-1pm: Session 2
- Suitable for those curious to know about the healing effects of Mindfulness on both the body and mind
- Learn practical techniques that you can apply into your life
- Down to earth session, delivered in everyday language
- Includes practices that you can engage in at home
- Led by Adam Dacey
- Secure your place on this workshop by booking securely via PayPal below (please note there is a £1.25 PayPal admin fee). You can use this booking to book for 1- 8 people.
- Venue: Solihull Methodist Church Hall, Blossomfield Rd, Solihull, B91 1LG
Solihull Methodist Church is situated close to the centre of Solihull in the West Midlands. Found right next to the town’s railway station, at the junction of Blossomfield Road and Station Approach. There is a large car park, including a number of dedicated disabled parking spaces, with the car park entrance in Station Approach.