Be guided through a Meditation on Gratitude.
The foundation for all positive qualities.
Simply click on the player above to be guided through your practice.
Click here if player is not showing above.
Let’s take a look at some famous quotes around the subject of gratitude.
- “If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.” Meister Eckhart
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” Maya Angelou
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” John F. Kennedy
- “You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance.” Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” Cicero
- “My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus.” Stephen Hawking
- “The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude.” Thornton Wilder
- “The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.” Thích Nhat Hanh