This May Bank Holiday we held several Mindfulness and Meditation Retreats in Cannock Chase.
Here is feedback from some of those who attended. Click here for upcoming retreats.
- Informative, relaxing & enjoyable – Jan
- Very enjoyable, helpful and beneficial – Mary
- Thanks so much. I got a lot from today and i feel it’s the start of something which here-fore I’d only really read about, but will now become a part of my everyday life – Karen
- Fab day. Definitely given me the push I need to focus more on now and not to freak too much about the future, thinking I need to slow it down – Emma
- Really enjoyed the meditations, discussion and the walking, how it can be a part of everyday life – Alice
- Very useful for myself and clients, helped clear my mind – Rachel
- Very enjoyable day. It was good to have the whole day to focus and practice – Sandra
- Varied approaches to subject, very useful and nice relaxed environment – Mike
- Very good, hope to put at least a couple of techniques into practice at home and work – J.Quinn
- Excellent teacher! Also learned very useful techniques and enjoyed learning to do all sorts of things mindfully. Thank you – Nadene