- Thursday, September 19th, 2019, for eight weeks. Bookings open below, please secure your place via PayPal.
- Thursday, January 9th, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in September 2019.
- Thursday, April 23rd, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in January 2020.
- Thursday, September 17th, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in April 2020.
- Thursday, September 19th, 2019, for eight weeks.
- The John Palmer Hall (Solihull URC), Union Rd, Solihull, B91 3DG.
- £55.00 (Book online below).
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Led by Adam Dacey the founder of Mindspace with over twenty years experience in teaching (more info here).
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening
Learn to listen with relaxed attention and enjoy a practice that naturally brings us into the present moment. This training also helps to improve our relationships with others both at work and home.
Week 2: Mindful Body
We will learn several Mindful Body pieces of training, between 5-15 minutes in length helping us to live more in the moment.
Week 3: Mindful Breathing
Discover a practice that reduces the stress in our mind, practised by millions of people around the world.
Week 4: Mindful Mind
Learn how to watch the mind quietly and let thoughts pass, allowing the growth of emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement
Explore how to establish a more dynamic Mindfulness practice, through the practices of Mindful walking and Mindful standing.
Week 6: Mindful Eating
Mindful eating exercises and tips on how we can progress with our training. A tasty session!
Week 7: Mindful Sleep
A good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy body and mind.
Learn how to fall asleep with a calm mind, dream peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart
The course will conclude with a series of practices that encourage the development of loving-kindness and compassion.
There are three booking options for September 2019:
Option 1: Book for the entire course . Option 2: Pay-as-you-go at each class. Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class!
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £55.00 (online booking fee, £1.95).
- Includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- Option to purchase the book for the course. Add when you select payment options (£10.99). Collect from reception on the opening night.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Solihull on Saturday 26th October (if you can’t make this date you are welcome to attend another Solihull date).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s of attendees and their email/s when you book.
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
- Turn up at the class and pay with cash. £9.00 per session.
- Please enter your details below if you choose this option.
- This option does not include the retreat or online resources.
- You’re welcome to book at the end of the first class if you would like to try a session.
The John Palmer Hall, Union Rd, Solihull, B91 3DG (to the side of the Solihull URC)
The venue is central to Solihull with excellent public transport links. Car parking is available to the rear of the hall, which is accessed from Union Road, please ask reception for a parking voucher. If this car park is full you can try Morrisons car park or town centre car parks, across the road from the URC. Turn off the Warwick Road at The Beech House pub (signpost Hospital deliveries ) into Union Road after approximately 150 yards turn right into car park signed permit holders only. The spaces that you can use are marked CC, please be mindful that the other spaces are for different groups. Collect a parking voucher from reception.
Take a look at our other workshops.
Taken a beginners course? You may be interested in the Mindspace+ programme.
Bring this course to your business or school, contact us to discuss the options.