- Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, for eight weeks. Currently running.
- Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open below.
- Wednesday September 16th, 2020, for eight weeks, Bookings open in April 2020.
- Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020, for eight weeks.
- Newman Centre, Haywood Drive, Tettenhall, WV6 8RF
- £55.00 for the entire course (Book online below with small booking fee).
- £65.99 for the entire course with book (Book online below with small booking fee).
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Guided by Adam Dacey, founder of Mindspace. Author of two books and a former Buddhist monk with over twenty-five years of full-time international experience, practising and teaching mindful meditation.
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening: Introduction to mindful meditation.
Week 2: Mindful Body: Learning to live in the moment and increase focus.
Week 3: Mindful Breathing: Discover how to reduce stress and anxiety.
Week 4: Mindful Mind: Develop emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement: Establishing a dynamic practice.
Week 6: Mindful Eating: A tasty session, using mindful eating exercises.
Week 7: Mindful Sleep: How to fall asleep peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart: How mindfulness can improve our relationships.
There are three booking options for April 2020:
Option 1: Book for the entire course. Option 2: Pay-as-you-go. Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class!
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £56.00 for the entire course (online booking fee, £1.95).
- Please note there is also an option to purchase the book to go with the course (£10.99) when you make your payment. Collect from reception on the opening night.
- If you wish to read the book prior to the class then please order separately here and we will send it to your home address.
- Your booking includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Solihull on Saturday, 1st February (if you can’t make this date you are welcome to attend another date).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s and emails of all attendees when you book.
PAYMENT: APRIL 2020:
Under payment options you can select how many people you wish to book on the course and whether you wish to include the book with your payment.
Option 1: Book for the complete course:
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
- Turn up at the class and pay with cash. £9.00 per session.
- Please enter your details below if you choose this option.
- This option does not include the retreat or online resources.
- You’re welcome to book at the end of the first class if you would like to try a session.
DIRECTIONS & MAP
Newman Centre, Haywood Drive, Tettenhall, WV6 8RF
Plenty of parking outside the venue.
A one minute walk from Tettenhall Village.
Tettenhall is located to the West of Wolverhampton. To the north lies the boundary of the West Midlands and also that of Wolverhampton metropolitan authority with South Staffordshire.
Read reviews below from the course and add your own below.
Excellent planning and setting out of content. Really good guided meditation allowed a deeper understanding.
Exposed to something totally different. Have enjoyed the course and have a lot to work on/with.
The course has made me look at a lot of things in my life in a totally different way. Im trying to put into practice what we have learned from the session.
Fab! Loved it! Enjoyed the ‘Mindspace’ of the class, having time to ‘be’ The strategies have helped – especially the sleep techniques. I look forward to the next course. The retreat was thought provoking and I have been keeping a gratitude journal. Thank you
Enjoyed that at the start of each session there was some meditation. Found it useful that the techniques could be taught to others with ease. Good time to slow down and pause, but also to reflect. Well received by my children too. Sessions set for an hour seem appropriate. Thank you!
Lots of techniques that I can use personally to support my family. Also helps with my role in the school as person in charge of whole school mental health and well being.
Good idea on relaxing and bring positivity.
Really useful and informative practices to help both myself, my family and within my job to support my mental health and well being, restoring my confidence in myself and others! There are some good people out there!
I have picked up useful tips throughout the course which I have started to implement and feel benefit from already. I look forward to reading the books.
Opened my mind to try things that previously I would have been reluctant to.
Good introduction to the subject.
Very thought provoking. Lots to take on board. Recognise the need to practice and particularly liked the mindful sleeping.
Enjoyed the course, found it useful and has meant that I have been more mindful in my daily practice.
It has been really insightful and has helped me to reflect on some of my habits. As a result I now have my phone charging outside of my bedroom. If I feel upset I try to detach from responding to the feeling and observe it objectively.
Enjoyed and gained much from the course – some of which has been put into practice. I have been more self reflective and realise my many learned behaviours have also been harmful. This course has permitted me to make small steps forward to manage my daily life. Thank you 🙂
Lots of practical advice as well as mindful practices. Easy to implement immediately. Adam is wonderful and a great facilitator. Thank you
Vey useful it helps me to sleep better. My energies are better. My lifestyle has improved and I value myself more and see the world differently.
I have really enjoyed it.Better than I thought. I like the very practical approach with the sessions/exercises to fit in with my life.
It has been valuable in terms of developing strategies to cope with daily stresses and take control of how I feel. Also how I am perceived and am perceived by others.
Thank you for the brilliant sessions and the book has really helped with my work
Submit your review