- Wednesday, September 18th, 2019, for eight weeks. Bookings now open below, secure your seat.
- Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in September 2019
- Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in January 2020
- Wednesday, September 16th, 2020, for eight weeks. Bookings open in April 2020
- Wednesday, September 18th, 2019, for eight weeks.
- Newman Centre, Haywood Drive, Tettenhall, WV6 8RF
- £55.00 (Book online below).
Each session will include; guided practices, teaching, paired discussion, Q&A.
Led by Adam Dacey the founder of Mindspace with over twenty years experience in teaching (more info here).
All classes are suitable for beginners and take place on chairs. No need to wear any special clothing.
As part of your course, you will have access to online practices each week.
Grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindful Meditation, Mindspace has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
Please note there is a book to accompany this course. If you would like to read it before your course starts we can send a copy to you. Find out more here. There is also an option to purchase when booking for the course, you can then collect on the opening night of your class.
An eight-week course exploring how to increase focus and reduce stress through training in Mindful Meditation.
Week 1: Mindful Listening
Learn to listen with relaxed attention and enjoy a practice that naturally brings us into the present moment. This training also helps to improve our relationships with others both at work and home.
Week 2: Mindful Body
We will learn several Mindful Body pieces of training, between 5-15 minutes in length helping us to live more
Week 3: Mindful Breathing
Discover a practice that reduces the stress in our mind, practised by millions of people around the world.
Week 4: Mindful Mind
Learn how to watch the mind quietly and let thoughts pass, allowing the growth of emotional intelligence and stillness.
Week 5: Mindful Movement
Explore how to establish a more dynamic Mindfulness practice, through the practices of Mindful walking and Mindful standing.
Week 6: Mindful Eating
Mindful eating exercises and tips on how we can progress with our training. A tasty session!
Week 7: Mindful Sleep
A good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy body and mind.
Learn how to fall asleep with a calm mind, dream peacefully and wake up smiling.
Week 8: Mindful Heart
The course will conclude with a series of practices that encourage the development of loving-kindness and compassion.
There are three booking options for September 2019:
Option 1: Book for the entire course. Option 2: Pay-as-you-go (scroll below). Option 3: Enjoy a free place whilst helping with the class! (scroll below)
- Secure your seat for the course, via PayPal below. £55.00 (online booking fee, £1.95).
- Option to purchase the book for the course. Add when you select payment options (£10.99). Collect from reception on the opening night.
- Includes online resources each week during the course and continuous access at the end of the course.
- A place on the Half-Day Retreat in Solihull on Saturday 26th October (if you can’t make this date you are welcome to attend another Solihull date).
- Click on the Pay Now button below to reserve your seat.
- Please add the name/s of attendees and their email/s when you book.
SEPTEMBER 2019 – Booking now open.
Option 2: Pay-As-You-Go:
- Turn up at the class and pay with cash. £9.00 per session.
- Please enter your details below if you choose this option.
- This option does not include the retreat or online resources.
- You’re welcome to book at the end of the first class if you would like to try a session.
Option 3: Free Place!: Assist in the class and come along for free. Apply here.
Newman Centre, Haywood Drive, Tettenhall, WV6 8RF
Plenty of parking outside the venue.
A one minute walk from Tettenhall Village.
Details of location.
Tettenhall is located to the West of Wolverhampton. To the north lies the boundary of the West Midlands and also that of Wolverhampton metropolitan authority with South Staffordshire.
Read testimonials from previous courses here.
Take a look at our other workshops.
For other locations please visit this page.
If you have already taken a beginners course, you may be interested in the Mindspace+ programme.
Bring this course to your business or school, contact us to discuss the options.