BEGINNERS MEDITATION WORKSHOP
- Free Meditation CD with each booking
- Booking essential (online or phone for details)
- Suitable for beginners with no previous experience
- Including a guided Meditation, teaching, discussion, Q&A
- Seating on chairs in a relaxing environment
- Can’t make the date? Then try a one-to-one session.
Timetable for Meditation Workshops
The main emphasis of the day will be for you to learn how to meditate.
10am – Welcome and Introduction
10.15 – Guided Meditation
10.45 – Presentation and Explanation of How to Meditate
11.30 – Refreshments & Informal Discussion
12pm – Guided Meditation/Questions and Conclusion
- Also in London, Bristol, Brighton, Liverpool, Cardiff, Oxford
These workshops are open to everyone, especially beginners and includes guided Meditations, discussion and refreshments. Discover the benefits of Meditation.
Simple, effective, non-religious meditation techniques.
Led by qualified Meditation Teacher, Adam Dacey (view blog) who has over 15 years experience of teaching meditation throughout Europe and 2 years experience of meditation retreat.
Check out the New Meditation CD which is available to order now!