Mar 6th, 2014 |
- A practical application of a complex idea. Brilliant delivery.
- Thank you for an insightful 7 weeks of Mindfulness. It will be interesting going forward with the beginnings of my blue sky mind. Kate
- The meditation and mindfulness course has helped me to deal with challenging emotions and situations in my life with more calm,clarity and patience. As time goes on, my meditation practice is helping me to gradually quiet some of the noise in my mind, making it easier to live in the moment. Thank you Adam, looking forward to the next course!
- Learned to focus and be more in the present. Stopped worrying about doing things & just doing them. Thanks Adam, from Elizabeth.
- I found the course incredibly helpful and practical. It’s allowed me to “own my thoughts” and allowed me to become reflective without being so self-critical. It’s also helped me slow down and enjoy things whereas before I was continuously striving for things (trying to achieve goals and then being disappointed when I didn’t get them)…. Now I just enjoy the moment without being in fast forward mode all the time. I feel like it’s really made me see things in a positive light. Thank you! Gurpreet
- Helped my to calm down & relax more from Pete
- Very interesting and has given me some tools to cope with the stresses of a busy life. Thank you Adam Helen x
- Really enjoyed the course, and think it could be hugely beneficial. Now trying to implement into daily life! Sue
- Hi Adam, thank you for sharing mindful wisdom with us all over the last 7 weeks. Formal meditation has been a part of life for many years, mindfulness a more recent ongoing discovery through books & web based video. What I had not fully experienced though, was the practical aspect of learning mindfulness in person. Your experience has shined at each class. I am grateful for your kind approach. Each day (moment by moment) I shall continue to practice with your guidance in mind, growing the muscle of awareness to hopefully become able to live the quote “Happiness is a state of mind”. Blessings…..Julian.
- The course has helped me to tune into how I respond to stress at work and at home
- Really enjoyed every session. Could listen for hours. Good to try to make sense of busyness of life and the frustrations that come with it. Need to find time to meditate more. Thank you Adam
- Interesting/Relaxing, very useful and easy to adapt.
- Very informative and practical advice. Well structured and easy to understand. Thank you
- Thanks Adam. Great course. Good to learn and practice this in a group environment. Also appreciated the format and very accessible and the flexibility (i.e. the ability to drop in and out due to other commitments) was particularly helpful.
- Calming and insightful
- Calming sessions. A good introduction to mindfulness.
- Mindful Awareness works for me
- Realising that the small things are only small things. Sort and delete.
- Adam – very cool. Enjoyed a lot. Especially your insightful chat between meditations. Learning great lessons. Thanks.
- See next upcoming courses here.