Mind Space for Busy People is a ground breaking new e-book, offering essential Mindfulness & Meditation techniques to help you stay calm and focused during your busy life. Discover more here.
Click here for details of upcoming classes starting in Solihull, Moseley & Tettenhall this month.
Join the millions of people across the world discovering the incredible benefits of Mindfulness & Meditation through the Mind Space platform.
Choose a course that suits you: attend a live workshop, invite a speaker into your business, school or university. Learn online at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home or be adventurous and try a blissful retreat!
Take the opportunity to enjoy your mind & be guided to a place of inner peace and calm.
- Latest news from Mind Space – including release of the 2nd Edition of Mind Space for Busy People
- Improve your relationships with this Meditation on Compassion
- The Mindful Dojo – Central London, Saturday October 4th
- A Day of Mindfulness, Retreat in Birmingham – How to Create Mind Space – Sunday November 9th
- Mindfulness & Meditation Retreats in Cannock Chase – Saturday November 25th
- Learn to Meditate in Two Weeks Online for free starting September 1st
- Enjoy this new Guided Meditation on Gratitude we have created for you.
- Discover the resources that we have created for you on the Online Meditation Channel.
- Mindful Business Workshop – Feedback from staff
- Is Mindfulness the new caffeine? Does your business need a double shot?!
- New Music – One hour of focus
- New ebook ‘Mind Space for Busy People’ published.
- Take a Mindfulness, Stress Management, Meditation course anywhere in the world!
- Start your mindfulness & meditation practice here with this 15 minute technique.
- Welcome to the new Mindful Business website – bring calm and focus into your office
- Take up Mindful Walking! Get started with your 30 minute guided practice, download here
- 1.5 million people are enjoying the Online Meditation Channel – why not try it out?
- Featured in The Guardian Newspaper
- See the organisations we have/are working with
- Bring Mindfulness and Meditation to your University.
- Read the latest feedback from the Online Meditation Channel
- Download guided Mindfulness and Meditation practices from the iTunes store today
- 10 points to help you prepare for meditation
- Mind Space delivers a session on TV – click here for the concluding article.
- Meditation has countless benefits – click here to discover…